UKPC ( UK Parking Control)
Who are UKPC?
UKPC are a Private Parking Company whos registered office in the UK is The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry CV1 3PP. This is however just a registered address. Their head office is Unit 29, 1-2 Denham Parade, Oxford Road, Uxbridge Middlesex UB9 4DZ.
The Owner of UKPC is the well known Rupert Williams who has a some what colourful past.
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with my UKPC Ticket?
The Simple answer is yes!, none of our clients who have used our services when they have received their ticket have ever had a court claim from UK Parking Control Ltd We only Charge £18 to beat your parking ticket and we are experts in beating these tickets. Why waste paying £60 or £100 or risk an appeal which WILL get rejected. When if you use our services it is just £18 and its guaranteed as well! Just fill in the form at the bottom of this page, or Whats app a photo of your ticket to 07534 716691
What About POPLA?
Yes we do POPLA appeals weekly involving UKPC
How Do UKPC operate?
UKPC like all parking companies make their money through the issuing of Parking Charge Notices (PCN’s)
UKPC has a mixture of ANPR sites and parking attendants. and ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) ANPR the companies to issue tickets when motorists have stayed longer then is allowed under the car park terms and conditions, or they have not paid the required parking fee. UKPC sites however by a over whelming majority are manually ticked by Wardens. This includes hospital and residential sites.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number plate
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers’ details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed, it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
British Parking Association Members
UKPC are members of the British Parking Association (BPA). They are required to members the an Approved operator scheme in order to obtain keeper details from the DVLA. This means they are able to chase keepers for outstanding parking charge notices.
They have on a number of occasions been suspended by the DVLA from obtaining keeper data due to breaches of the “KADOE agreement”. There have been instances of them falsely issuing tickets and also faking photographs. This has been done so the wardens can earn more commission
Where Do they operate?
- Hospital Sites
- Retail Parks
- Residential developments
- Business Parks
Do UKPC Do Court?
Although not in the same league as Parking Eye, UKPC do issue quite a large number of parking tickets so it is not a good idea to ignore their parking tickets. Parking Fines Ltd has never lost a case with UKPC and is proud to keep that 100% record. So start your appeal now, its guaranteed !
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)