UKCPS (UK Car Parking Services)
Who are UKCPS
UKCPS are an Aggressive Private Parking Company who are the most litigatious in the UK at the moment.
Their Offices address are based in Leeds – UKCPS LTD, 1200 Century Way, Thorpe Park Business Park, Colton, Leeds LS15 8ZA.
They are a Ltd Company who registered address is also at the above address.
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with a UKCPS Ticket?
Just fill in the form below and we can get working on your appeal immediately. Just remember to select “UKCPS” as the Ticket issuer. We only charge £18 to do an appeal and get the ticket cancelled.
Can I use POPLA?
No, UKCPS members of the IPC they dont offer POPLA, rather the IPC’s own appeal service
They are members of the IPC because they believe their Appeals service is more favorable to the parking company
UKCPS are trying to take the title for the most contentious Parking Company in the UK, however Parking Fines Ltd have had a lot of experience of dealing with these tickets so we know how to deal with them.
Where do UKCPS operate
This Parking company operate mainly in the north of the UK but do have nationwide coverage. They operate at
- Retail Parks
- Office developments
- Housing developments
- Service areas
- Leisure centres.
How Do UKCPS Operate?
They are a mixture of ANPR and Warden control areas.. The ANPR Cameras calculate the leaving and arrival at the car park and then a a ticket is issued for an infringement.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number plate
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers’ details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed, it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Yes they most certainly. They often appear on the County Court Lists
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)