How Can Parking Fines Ltd deal with my APCOA Parking Ticket?
We can beat APCOA UK because we know how to win Parking Appeals. We are experts at it!. We dont base appeals on mitigating circumstances. We base our appeals on legal points and technical arguments which never fail to win!. Companies such as this one are not interested in “reasons as to why the parking rules were broken”. Once they can see that Parking Fines Ltd are involved they will soon cancel the ticket. We can do this for only £18
Where do APCOA UK operate?
These include many different sites including:
- Birmingham Airport
- Luton Airport
- Glasgow Hospital
- Railway stations
- City Centre Car Parks
- Any Site that APCOA operates at
There are also used at various hospital sites. For example at Glasgow Hospital they have caused a lot of issues for NHS staff.
This company is well known for issuing parking charges for very short over stays. The Company along with indigo Parking has a large presence at UK railway stations. A large number of these users are season ticket holders.
We have never lost a case against APOCOA UK and we know how to beat this them time and time again.
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with my POPLA appeal?
The simple is yes, time and time again we have submitted appeals and the parking company has simply withdrawn their appeal.
In 2018 from the POPLA annual report, there were 1382 appeals to POPLA for the company, of these 756 were not contested. 492 were refused and 134 were allowed. Yet the record of Parking Fines UK is 100% against this Parking Company.
Just fill in the form below and we can get working on your appeal immediately. Just remember to select “APCOA” as the Ticket issuer. We only charge £18 to do an appeal and get the ticket cancelled.
Who are APCOA Parking?
The company is run under various subsidiaries In the UK which are:
APCOA Parking Services (UK) Ltd
APCOA Holdings (UK) Limited
APCOA Parking (UK) Limited
APCOA Facilities Management (Harrow) Ltd
APCOA Facilities Management (UK) Ltd
Grahame Rose is the Director of all subsidiaries and he is on the influential board of the BPA.
They are based at Wellington House, 4-10 Cowley Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2XW, and their website is at https://www.apcoa.co.uk/
How Do APCOA operate?
APCOA use Car Park Wardens, Mobile ANPR cars and static ANPR Cameras:
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number place.
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA.
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)