Total Car Park Solutions
Who are TPS?
Total Car Park Solutions (TPS) are a nationwide Private Parking Company who offer a large amount or permit parking and have a contract with Manchester Tram Link
Their Office address is Total Parking Solutions Ltd 3 Kings Court Kettering Venture Park Kettering NN15 6WJ
The Parking Company are members of the British Parking Association. Parking Companies must be members of a trade association in order to get keeper details from the DVLA. Obtaining keeper details costs the Parking Company £2.50 each time.
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with a Total Parking Solutions (TPS) Ticket?
Yes!, we have had never this company take one of our customers to court so we can handle this with ease for you. We only charge £18 to do a professional appeal. Just fill in the form below
Can I use POPLA?
Yes they do and we know how to construct winning POPLA appeals against this company.
Where do Care Parking Operate?
Total Parking Solutions (TPS) are a medium sized operator and operate UK Wide operating at sites such as:
- Retail Parks
- Office developments
- Housing developments
- Service areas
- Leisure centres.
- Warden Patrol Services
- Pay & Display / Retail Parks / Shopping Centres
How Do Total Car Park Solutions (TPS) Operate?
They are a mixture of ANPR and Warden control areas.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number place.
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA.
Do they do court?
Yes they do on a fairly regular basis
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)