Who are Solution Labs Ltd?
SolutionLabs Ltd are an out sourcing company back office parking ticket processing company who work on behalf of many smaller parking companies.
Their registered office address is:
Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton, BN1 6SB. The current directors of the company are Malcom Blake and Duane Hodges-Stubbs.
The Company emerged from Roxburghe UK Ltd which in to administration is dubious circumstances. They use the following trading names:
- Ultimate Customer Solutions
- Go ANPR
Solutions Labs are members of both the IPC and the British Parking Association (BPA). The company will handle appeals and payments for the Private Parking Companies which are to small to effectively run their own appeals service. They will obtain the Keeper details on behalf of the parking company and then send out notice to keepers on their behalf. The Keeper or Driver will then do their appeal via SolutionLabs who will handle every aspect of the ticket.
How Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with my Solutionlabs Parking Ticket?
The Simple is yes!. We are experts at dealing with this out sourcing company. Just fill in the appeal form below
If the initial appeal is declined on behalf of the parking company then depending on which Trade body the original Parking Company belongs to will dictate which Independent Appeals Service is offered. This is will be “The IAS” or “POPLA“
PaymyPCN are the trading name of the back end processing section of SolutionLabs. In essence they provide the following services:
- Mobile Apps for parking companies to issue PCN’s (Parking Charge Notices)
- ANPR System which integrate with the parking companies permit systems and the ability to pay for hourly parking by phone.
- A customer portal which is branded in the parking companies name.
- Back end call centre answering calls on behalf of the parking company
- Handling appeals
- Preparing appeal packs for secondary appeals.
- Sending unpaid PCNS to debt recovery agencies- Which is often the in house UCS name.
- Sending cases for solicitors to issue claims in the county court.
No matter which parking company you have a ticket from though Parking Fines Ltd can handle and win your appeal today!
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)