Parking Ticket Appeal Service
Recently had a parking ticket? Then this is the service for you!
Why should i use Parking Fines Ltd?
- Experienced Staff
- Guaranteed service
- Our staff know the parking industry inside and out
- We can deal with all the jargon so you dont have to
- We dont use mitigating circumstances, we use legal arguments
- Our team can deal with any stage of the appeal including POPLA & IAS
- All Parking Companies dealt with
How does the appeal service work?
- You log your appeal on our appeal page & make the payment.
- Our team assess all the information
- We contact the Parking Company with a professional appeal
- We conduct a second appeal to POPLA or the IAS if needed
And it only costs £18
Head over to our Appeal page and start the process now!
Legal & Court Claims
- Did you ignore letters from a parking company
- Have you had a letter from a solicitor?
- Have you received a claim from the county court?
- Then we can help you!
Our associates can structure well worded court documents. These documents can make all the difference in winning or losing a case.
We can even help you with court claims relating to all non-parking matters to!
Parking Fines Ltd can do the following for you:
- Comprehensive & Legally Based Defence Statement
- Witness statements
- Skeleton argument (used at hearings)
- Attendance at court (subject to location)
Our fees for this are only £40. (We can present your case in court for a fee depending on your location)
Debt Collection Letters?
- Had a letter from a debt collector?
- Getting worried and stressed?
- Don’t know what to do?
Our staff have had a lot of experience dealing with debt collectors so we know the right solution for any customers situation We can deal with the likes of:
- Debt Recovery Plus
- In fact any Debt Collection firm in the UK!
So dont let companies like this cause you stress or worry. Go to our Debt Collector Page for further information. Don’t delay get in contact today.
Telephone Advice & Support
Would you like telephone support for a case?
Do you need guidance with a set aside application?
Would you like help preparing for a court hearing?
Do you just want some general advice?
If you need some one to one support for a case your currently dealing with then we can support you over the phone for a low fee which is determined on your personal case and the work required. Please fill in the contact form here and we will be in touch
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)