Premier Park Ltd
Who are Premier Parking?
Premier Parking is a large Private Parking Company based in Exeter
Their Office address is Premier Park Limited PO Box 624 Exeter EX1 9JG
Their registered address is Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SR
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with a ticket from Premier Park
Yes!, we have had never had Premier Park take one of our customers to court so we can handle this with ease for you. We only charge £18 just fill in the form at the bottom of the page. Select Premier Park as the operator in the drop down list
Can I use POPLA?
Parking Fines Ltd have had a lot of experience of dealing with these tickets so we know how to deal with them.
Where do Premier Park operate?
This Parking company operate nationwide and have contract with the likes of Argos and can be seen at sites like:
- Office developments
- Housing developments
- Service areas
- Leisure centres.
- Shopping Centres
How Do Premier Park Ltd Operate?
They have are a mixture of ANPR and Warden controlled areas. The ANPR Cameras calculate the leaving and arrival at the car park and then a a ticket is issued for an infringement.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number place.
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Yes they issue quite a lot of court claims
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)