One Parking Solution
Help, I Received a One Parking Solution Parking Ticket!
Isn’t ironic that Parking Charges are called fines? Because it isn’t fine, usually it’s grossly unfair and the amount you’re asked to pay is always excessive compared to the number of minutes that you overstayed.
We’ve all been there. First you dash back to the car after you suddenly realise the time. You drive off in the hope that you got there in the nick of time and then a few days later there’s an ominous letter on your doormat. Or you get back to your car and you find the tell-tale yellow sticker on the window.
Sent from a professional sounding firm, you see the words Parking Charge Notice in black and white staring you in the face along with a clear image of your vehicle number plate accompanied by the time stamp. Irrefutable evidence that they are right and that you are wrong.
So, you feel you have no option but to cough up, right? It’s always the same format too. Pay £60/£100 now or pay hundreds if you’ve not paid by X date. Maybe you’ve ignored one of these letters before, but before you know it, you’re getting threatening letters which threaten court action and CCJs. Some people say ignore it, it will go away, but one or two friends will have been stung.
What Do I Do to Stop My One Parking Solution Parking Ticket?
You speak to Parking Fines Limited. We are a professional representative acting on your behalf to deal with the parking company for you. Companies like this know that most people don’t have the financial backing or legal know-how to be able to challenge these cases in court. But the truth is, if you did, you’d almost certainly win because these companies exploit loopholes which courts of law do not appreciate.
We’re guessing though really the main reason you’re on this page is because you haven’t the time to sort this out yourself, or you’d be doing it, right?!
- So, we appeal to the parking parking company or complain to the landowner, we represent you and they drop the claim. Why? Because they know we’re not afraid to take them to court. We’ve don’t lose to Parking Companies and their bully-boy tactics and quite simply we don’t let them push us around.
- If you have already appealed to the parking company and that has been turned down we can do the second stage appeal for you, even if the case has been sent to a debt collector , or worse still a court claim we can deal with it!
Don’t waste £60 or £100 on paying a fine or risk an appeal which will get rejected. If you use our services, all you pay is £18 for the peace of mind of carrying on with business as usual.
How Does Parking Fines Ltd Work?
It’s easy. You have two options:
Fill in the appeals form by clicking here or scroll to the bottom of the page, and give us all the relevant details.
Send a photo of your ticket via WhatsApp to 07534 716691
In either case, we’ll come back to you and our service is guaranteed, Simple!
Who are One Parking Solution?
They are a private car parking management company based in Worthing
Their Office address is One Parking Solution Ltd, 95 Arundel Road Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3EU
Their registered address is as the above
Can I use POPLA?
Yes! they are members of the BPA in order to get details from the www.dvla.gov.uk
Parking Fines Ltd have had a lot of experience of dealing with these tickets so we know how to deal with them.
Where do One Parking Solution operate?
This Parking company operate all over the UK and their sites can include
- Office developments – Housing developments
- Service areas Paid for Parking
- Permit Parking Areas – Hotels
- Leisure Centres
How Do One Parking Solution Operate?
They run a warden run service and ANPR ticketing operation
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed, it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Yes, this company issue court claims, but not very often.