National Car Parks (NCP)
Who are National Car Parks?
National Car Parks are a nationwide Private Parking Company who offer a lot of paid for parking services.
Their Office address is Saffron Court, 14b St Cross Street, London, EC1N 8XA,
They are a Ltd Company who registered address is also at the above address.
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with a NCP Parking Ticket?
Yes!, we have had never had NCP take one of our customers to court so we can handle this with ease for you. Fill in the appeal form at the bottom. We only charge £18 to get these tickets cancelled.
Can I use POPLA?
Yes they do and we know how to construct winning POPLA appeals against this company
Euro Car Parks are seen on a regular basis by ourselves and we have the experience to beat their parking tickets.
Where do NCP operate
This Parking company operate mainly all over the UK including Scotland. They operate at
- Retail Parks
- Service areas
- Pay & Display Car Parks
- Railway Stations
How Do National Car Parks Operate?
They are a mixture of ANPR and Warden control areas.. The ANPR Cameras calculate the leaving and arrival at the car park and then a a ticket is issued for an infringement.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number place.
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to park.
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers’ details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Yes quite often.
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)