Help, I Received an NCP Parking Ticket!
Isn’t ironic that Parking Charges are called fines? Because it isn’t fine, usually it’s grossly unfair and the amount you’re asked to pay is always excessive compared to the number of minutes that you overstayed.
We’ve all been there. First you dash back to the car after you suddenly realise the time. You drive off in the hope that you got there in the nick of time and then a few days later there’s an ominous letter on your doormat. Or you get back to your car and you find the tell-tale yellow sticker on the window.
Sent from a professional sounding firm, you see the words Parking Charge Notice in black and white staring you in the face along with a clear image of your vehicle number plate accompanied by the time stamp. Irrefutable evidence that they are right and that you are wrong.
So, you feel you have no option but to cough up, right? It’s always the same format too. Pay £60/£100 now or pay hundreds if you’ve not paid by X date. Maybe you’ve ignored one of these letters before, but before you know it, you’re getting threatening letters which threaten court action and CCJs. Some people say ignore it, it will go away, but one or two friends will have been stung.
What Do I Do to Stop My NCP Parking Ticket?
You speak to Parking Fines Limited. We are a professional representative acting on your behalf to deal with the parking company for you. Companies like this know that most people don’t have the financial backing or legal know-how to be able to challenge these cases. At Parking Fines Limited we know how to beat these parking companies. We don’t use mitigation. We win because we are experts in this industry.
We’re guessing though really the main reason you’re on this page is because you haven’t the time to sort this out yourself, or you’d be doing it, right?!
- So, we appeal to the parking parking company or complain to the landowner, we represent you and they drop the claim. Why? Because they know we’re not afraid to take them to court. We’ve don’t lose to Parking Companies and their bully-boy tactics and quite simply we don’t let them push us around.
- If you have already appealed to the parking company and that has been turned down we can do the second stage appeal for you, even if the case has been sent to a debt collector , or worse still a court claim we can deal with it!
Don’t waste £60 or £100 on paying a fine or risk an appeal which will get rejected. If you use our services, all you pay is £18 for the peace of mind of carrying on with business as usual.
How Does Parking Fines Ltd Work?
It’s easy. You have two options:
Fill in the appeals form by clicking here or scroll to the bottom of the page, and give us all the relevant details.
Send a photo of your ticket via WhatsApp to 07534 716691
In either case, we’ll come back to you and our service is guaranteed, Simple!
Who are NCP ?
National Car Parks (NCP) are a nationwide Private Parking Company who offer a lot of paid for parking services.
Their Office address is Saffron Court, 14b St Cross Street, London, EC1N 8XA,
They are a Ltd Company who registered address is also at the above address.
Can I use POPLA?
Yes they do and we know how to construct winning POPLA appeals against this company
NCP are seen on a regular basis by ourselves and we have the experience to beat their parking tickets.
Where do NCP operate?
This Parking company operate mainly all over the UK including Scotland. They operate at
- Retail Parks – Service areas
- Pay & Display Car Parks
- Airports – Railway Stations
How Do NCP?
They are a mixture of ANPR and Warden control areas.. The ANPR Cameras calculate the leaving and arrival at the car park and then a a ticket is issued for an infringement.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Yes quite often.