Met Parking Services
Who are Met Parking Services?
MET Parking Services Limited has been in business since 2005 and is part of MET Car Parks Limited, they are set up in this way in order to reduce tax liabilities.
The Company is registered at Lacon House 84 Theobald’s Road, London, United Kingdom, WC1X 8RW
How do Met Parking Work?
MET Parking uses both ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) and wardens who go from site to site. This means the at the motorist could get their PCN (Parking Charge Notice / Parking Fine) stuck to the car windscreen in a yellow pouch. If it is through ANPR then the ticket will be sent through the post after getting keeper details through the DVLA.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number place.
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
How Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with my Met Parking Services Ticket?
We can get your ticket cancelled that has been issued by Services by using professional legally based appeals., its as simple as that. For example we can deal with.
- McDonald’s Parking fine
- Railway Parking fines
- Supermarket Parking fines
- Chiltern Parking Tickets
- Retail Park Parking Tickets
Just fill in the form below and we can get working on your appeal immediately. Just remember to select “Met Parking” as the Ticket issuer. We only charge £18 to do an appeal and get the ticket cancelled.
There are strict time limits in order to enforce “keeper liability”. If the ticket is issued through the post it must be within 14 days of the parking contravention. If the ticket has been placed on the windscreen then a ticket must be sent through the post (unless the driver has appealed) between 28 and 56 days after the event.
Where do Met Parking operate?
- Retail Parks
- Railway Stations- Very common in the south of England.
- Chiltern Railway Sites
- Leisure Centres and activity centres.
- McDonalds (very common) at over 100 sites nationwide
- Railway Stations
- Private developments for flats and houses
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with my Met Parking Services POPLA Appeal?
Yes! we are experts at beating Met at POPLA!
POPLA Figures 2018 (All submitted to Parking on Private Land Appeals Service)
199 allowed, 1398 denied 770 not contested 2367 total appeals.
We are experts at getting Met Parking Tickets Cancelled. We deal with situations where we get tickets cancelled at McDonalds each week. So, click on our appeal form and start the process today.
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)