Hyde Parking Ltd
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with a ticket from Hyde Parking?
Yes! we have never had Hyde Parking take one of our customers to court so we can handle this with ease for you. We only charge £18 just fill in the form at the bottom of the page. Select Hyde Parking as the operator in the drop-down list. We can beat any ticket from any situation!
Who are Hyde Parking ?
They are a private car parking management company based in
Their Office address is Hyde Parking Ltd PO Box 64168 London WC1A 9BE
Their registered address is as the above
Can I use POPLA?
Parking Fines Ltd have had a lot of experience of dealing with these tickets so we know how to deal with them.
Where do Hyde Parking operate?
This Parking company operate mainly in the London area.
- Office developments – Housing developments
- Service areas – Paid for Parking
- Permit Parking Areas -Hotels
- Leisure Centres – Retail Parks
- Shopping Centres – Supermarkets
- Restaurants – Pubs
How Do Hyde Parking Operate?
They run a warden run service and ANPR ticketing operation
They are a mixture of ANPR and Warden control areas. The ANPR Cameras calculate the leaving and arrival at the car park and then a ticket is issued for an infringement.
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed, it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Yes, this company issue court claims, but not very often.