Highview Parking Ltd
Who are Highview Parking Services?
This is private parking company, part of the Ranger Services Group. They operate on supermarket car parks such as Tesco, shopping centres and hospitals.
They make the money from the issuing of parking charge notice or “PCN’s”
These are issued when they believe the parking rules have been broken. This could include not paying the correct parking fee or parking longer than allowed.
Can Parking Fines Ltd can help me with my Highview Parking ticket?
Yes!, we are experts in dealing with this parking company. We have a 100% record against this firm. we can deal with issues such as:
- Tickets issued at Mcdonalds
- Tesco Parking Fines
- Supermarket parking tickets
- Overstays at car parks
- In fact we can deal with any parking ticket
Just fill in the form below and we can get working on your appeal immediately. Just remember to select “Highview Parking” as the Ticket issuer. We only charge £18 to do an appeal and get the ticket cancelled.
How Do Highview Parking Operate?
Highview Parking only use ANPR enforcement in their car parks to detect cars entering and leaving a car park. The system calculates the difference between the time entering the car park and leaving. If the car has stayed longer than allowed or over the paid time Highview Parking will obtains keeper details from the DVLA and a parking charge notice will come through the post for up to £100
In order to enforce their claim Highview Parking will claim the motorist must have seen the signs and thus accepted the terms of parking.
The company is a member of the BPA (British Parking Association )that looks after their members. Companies must be a member of the BPA or the IPC in order to request details from the DVLA in the order to chase drivers and registered keepers for parking charge notices.
Highview parking can be seen in many Tesco supermarkets, McDonald’s various hospitals and retail shopping parks.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number plate
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers’ details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed, it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Can you help me with my POPLA Appeal?
Yes!- We have the expertise to beat this company.
In 2018 1351 tickets were appealed at POPLA 330 will not contested by Highview, 186 were won by the motorist and 835 were won by Highview. Why risk losing when we always beat them?
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)