CP Plus Ltd.
Who are CP Plus ?
CP PLUS is a limited company its registered address is no 10 Flask Walk, London, Nw2 1HE, it has been in the parking industry since 1991. The company is also involved in facilities management. The address they use is CP Plus Ltd PO Box 14836, London NW3 1WT .
CP PLUS are members of the British Parking Association and any appeals they decline are then offered the use of POPLA for secondary appeals. They issue Parking charge notices also known as PCN’s
How Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with my CP Plus Parking Ticket?
We can get your ticket cancelled that has been issued by CP Plus by using professional legally based appeals., its as simple as that. For example we can deal with.
- Overstaying at motorway services
- Hospital Parking Ticket issues
- Supermarket Parking fines
- Retail Park Parking fines
Where do CP Plus operate?
- Motorway service stations (MSA’s) – Those run by MOTO
- Retail shopping parks
- Residential areas where permits are required
- Railway stations
- Hospital site
- University campuses
How Do CP Plus issue Parking Charges?
This parking company uses a mixture of ANPR cameras and wardens for the issuing of tickets. ANPR detect cars coming in and out of car parks and calculate the time at the car park. A parking charge notice is then issued if the car has stayed over the maximum time allowed. These are normally for up to £100
APCOA use Car Park Wardens, and static ANPR Cameras:
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number place.
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA.
Membership of the BPA Approved operator means Smart Parking can get details from the DVLA ,so a ticket can be sent to the registered keeper in the Post. If you get a ticket, we can deal with it straight away.
In 2018 the figures for CP Plus appeals to POPLA were:
202 were allowed, 455 were refused, 164 were not contested and a total of 821 were submitted to POPLA
If you have a parking charge ticket from this company or anyone else then start your appeal now !
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)