Who are ANPR Parking Control Ltd
ANPR Parking Control are a nationwide Private Parking Company who provide ANPR control services only
Their Office address is ANPR PC Ltd PO Box 64014 London E4 0QB and their registered address is 145 – 157 St John St, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 4PY
The Parking Company are members of the British Parking Association. Parking Companies must be members of a trade association in order to get keeper details from the DVLA. Obtaining keeper details costs the Parking Company £2.50 each time.
Can Parking Fines Ltd help me with an ANPR Parking Control Ltd Ticket?
The Simple answer is yes!, none of our clients who have used our services when they have received their ticket have ever had a court claim from ANPR Parking Services. We only Charge £18 to beat your parking ticket and we are experts in beating these tickets. Why waste paying £60 or £100 or risk an appeal which WILL get rejected. When if you use our services it is just £18 and its guaranteed as well! Just fill in the form at the bottom of this page, or Whats app a photo of your ticket to 07534 716691
Can I use POPLA?
Yes they do and we know how to construct winning POPLA appeals against this company
ANPR Parking Control are one of the smaller operators but and we have the experience to beat their parking tickets.
Where do ANPR Parking Control Ltd Operate?
This Parking company currently operates all over the UK including Scotland. They operate at
- Retail Parks
- Office developments
- Housing developments
- Service areas
- Leisure centres.
- Camera Parking Control
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Pay & Display / Retail Parks / Shopping Centres
How Do ANPR Parking Control Operate
This company as the name illustrates is an ANPR service only.
- When a car enters or exits a car its number plate is registered by an ANPR camera. These take a photo of the number plate
- If the car has stayed longer then the permitted time or over the time that has been paid for a ticket will then be issued. Tickets can also be issued if a registration number has not been entered at the premises (Pubs, hotels etc)
- Tickets can also be issued if they are not on the parking companies white list as authorised to par
- Once this data has been uploaded the Parking Company would then get the registered keepers’ details from the DVLA for £2.50. https://www.gov.uk
- To ensure keeper liability can be enforced a ticket is issued through the post within 14 days. The Parking Company will send a letter to the registered keeper at the time of the parking contravention.
- This Notice to Keeper will ask for payment of the Parking ticket which is a lot of cases is up to £100. This will be discounted for early payment. If the Registered keeper gives details of the driver, the parking company will then send a ticket to the driver
- Under The Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA 2012 Schedule 4) The Parking company has the right to pursue the keeper of the vehicle if no driver details are given. This can only happen if the ticket has been sent to the registered keeper within 14 days.
- If the Parking Charge Notice is neither paid or appealed, it is very common for the parking to company to pass the details over to the likes of Debt Recovery Plus or Trace Debt Recovery. This will also happen if the appeal is denied at POPLA
Do they do court?
Not to our knowledge but many companies suddenly start issuing court claims
Parking Fines is registered with the ICO No. ZA486695 (Information Commissioner’s Office)